Tuesday, March 3, 2009

School Rant [ My life; or is it?]

Well, let's see..........day 2 here on blog planet. My wife got me started with this because she's a big blogger now and has a HUGE following!!!! Great job honey!

So, I'm a student. My life literally revolves around tests and quizzes in the various classes that I am taking during the semester. I have to prioritize Everything, because, if it can wait until a break between semesters, or is just not really important, the I need to spend my time studying and whatever else that is not important or time pressing becomes Irrelevant. I mean, it's really irrelevant to the teachers that I have a family, and that my son was sick, or my daughter needed help with her homework, or I needed to help make a pinewood derby car, or any other of a miriad of possibilities that may arise in family life the night before a quiz or exam. If you complain to the prof it's simply Irrelevant. Deal with it! But, that's life as a student, or at least a married with 4 children at home student, I'm not sure what life is like for a single, just out of high school, mom and dad pay for everything student. But, I'm pretty sure that it's something like, oh, we have an exam today, dude, I totally forgot about it after my 4th Bong hit! In that case, IRRELEVANT!!!

1 comment:

  1. A bong Hunny? Really, you are to Goofy :) must be why I LOVE you :)

    ReplyDelete